One Tough Defibrillator. For One Tough Job
Includes: Backlit LCD screen, soft carry case, rugged over-molded outer housing, multi-patient internal memory, IrDA port, operator guide, five year factory warranty, limited lifetime outer housing warranty. ZOLL® has built a radically new defibrillator with the professional rescuer in mind. The AED Pro. It’s time you had equipment designed for the pounding rain, searing heat, and freezing cold. For drops and tumbles, splashes and stains. For dirt and mud. For use in fast-moving rigs while dodging traffic on busy streets. Because in your line of work, you have enough to worry about
Whether in hospital or in the field, the new ZOLL AED Pro® is designed to perform in any environment. The AED Pro provides the ruggedness, portability, and advanced functionality that professional rescuers and services require from an AED.
The Most Rugged, Full-featured AED for Professional Rescuers
Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. A high-resolution LCD display allows responders to visualize a patient’s ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable.
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR Help®, which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR.
Automated External Defibrillator features:
- Superior design and rubber over-molds are built to withstand harsh environments.
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets ( IP55 Rating )
- Only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test, making it suitable to withstand the rough treatment typically found in an emergency medical environment.
- Available as semi-automatic only or semi-automatic with manual override for ALS professionals.
- Built-in internal memory and external USB memory technology allows expanded data storage capacity, and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer.
- Electrodes and batteries compatible with ZOLL M Series® professional defibrillators.
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
- Unrivaled battery compatibility and options (long-life disposable or rechargeable) that meet your specific needs.
- Real CPR Help® for rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR using ZOLL’s unique one-piece CPR-D•padz®.
- Easy unit configuration through ZOLL’s administration software.
- Intelligent pediatric capability.
- Guidelines 2010 Ready.