Like you, the Powerheart G5 Semi-Auto is ready to respond and knows how to perform when every second counts during a sudden cardiac arrest emergency. Rest easy knowing your Powerheart AED will perform as expected during a rescue thanks to Rescue Ready technology that performs rigorous daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests. The Powerheart G5 also includes a medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee, an 8-year warranty, and the best tools and support.
During a tense rescue, both experienced and first-time rescuers will benefit from the Powerheart G5’s RescueCoach™ user-paced instruction, intuitive pad design and semi automatic shock delivery to reduce the likelihood of human error. What goes into a Powerheart G5? Try more than 100 patents and 20+ years of engineering excellence. Our latest innovation now features customizable escalating energy, faster shock times and dual-language capability. Light enough to travel anywhere but strong enough to pass military standards and receive an IP55 rating for protection from dust and water, the Powerheart G5 is built to withstand the rigors of your job.
- (1) G5 Semi Auto dual language English / Can French AED
- (1) G5 IntelliSense Battery; (2) sets G5 Intellisense adult defibrillation pads
- (1) Premium Carry Case; (1) Universal Ready Kit; (1) AED Manager
- (1) USB Cable
- (1) printed G5 User Guide, Steps To Rescue, Getting Started (ENG)
- (1) printed G5 User Guide, Steps To Rescue, Getting Started (ESP) and multi-lingual Electrode Instructions For Use